Yesterday, we went on a day trip to North Wales to visit the Great Orme, a massive hill that hugs the bustling city of Llandudno. One of the primary goals of that trip was to stop at the Cambrian Photography shop in Colwyn Bay to have a second ‘hands-on’ with the yet-to-be-released Panasonic DMC-GX7. Unfortunately, it has been shipped to another location, so we left the shop not only with a brand new Sony RX100M2 (one of only 50 in the country) but a cake as well. Yes, a cake! Because at the Cambrian Photography shop, they also sell sweets! So, if you want to find out more about the new RX100 II, or discover which type of cake we bought, keep on reading!
Mirrorless Buying guide
- My 4 Favourite Fujinon XF Lenses for the Interchangeable Fuji X Series
- 8 Great Accessories Every Olympus OM-D E-M5 User Should Consider
- The 8 Most Useful Accessories for your Fujifilm X100s
- Not too big, not too small: 10 great camera bags for your mirrorless camera
- The 8 Best Mirrorless Cameras for Professional Photographers (2013)
- Which are the best mirrorless cameras under $500?
- The best Micro Four Thirds lenses for your Olympus or Panasonic
- Which is the best Micro Four Thirds camera for 2013?
- Which mirrorless camera should I buy as a beginner?
Join our Flickr Pool!
Share your photos taken with mirrorless cameras! Join our Flickr Pool.
Who are we?
Welcome, fellow mirrorless fan! We're glad to have you around.
My name is Mathieu, and I am a professional photographer who has ditched the DSLR for mirrorless cameras for use on the job. My partner Heather and I created this website, MirrorLessons, to share our passion for mirrorless technology with the world, testing the latest models and demonstrating their practicality in the professional field.
Want to find out more about us? Click here to read on...
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Dec 10, 2013
Nov 22, 2013
Nov 5, 2013
Oct 21, 2013
Sep 25, 2013
Sep 3, 2013
Subscribe to MirrorLessons
Want to receive an email when we post a new article? Join our mailing list and never miss an update!
Socialize with us!
Feb 3, 2014
Jan 2, 2014
Dec 19, 2013
Dec 5, 2013
Nov 21, 2013
Looking for something mirrorless?
Most Popular Posts
Apr 21, 2013
Sep 25, 2013
Aug 23, 2013
Apr 6, 2013
Sep 18, 2013