Last weekend, my dear friend and great Italian actress Alessia Olivetti asked me to do a short portrait session as she needed to update her portfolio with new photographs. I seized the opportunity to work with the Olympus OM-D E-M5 coupled with the M.Zuiko 45mm f/1.8 and the Voigtländer Nokton 25mm f/0.95, which my collegue Marco Iozzo was kind enough to lend me for a couple of days. I love to shoot portraits with natural lighting, so we took to the streets of Turin to carry out the session.
Mirrorless Buying guide
- 8 Great Accessories Every Olympus OM-D E-M5 User Should Consider
- The 8 Most Useful Accessories for your Fujifilm X100s
- Not too big, not too small: 10 great camera bags for your mirrorless camera
- The 8 Best Mirrorless Cameras for Professional Photographers
- Which are the best mirrorless cameras under $500?
- The best Micro Four Thirds lenses for your Olympus or Panasonic
- Which is the best Micro Four Thirds camera for 2013?
- Which mirrorless camera should I buy as a beginner?
Who are we?
Welcome, fellow mirrorless fan! We're glad to have you around.
My name is Mathieu, and I am a professional photographer who has ditched the DSLR for mirrorless cameras for use on the job. My partner Heather and I created this website, MirrorLessons, to share our passion for mirrorless technology with the world, testing the latest models and demonstrating their practicality in the professional field.
Want to find out more about us? Click here to read on...
Nov 22, 2013
Nov 5, 2013
Oct 21, 2013
Sep 25, 2013
Sep 3, 2013
Jul 3, 2013
Subscribe to MirrorLessons
Want to receive an email when we post a new article? Join our mailing list and never miss an update!
Socialize with us!
Nov 21, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Oct 25, 2013
Oct 22, 2013
Sep 27, 2013
Looking for something mirrorless?
Most Popular Posts
Apr 21, 2013
Apr 6, 2013
Sep 18, 2013
Jul 2, 2013
Aug 23, 2013