The Olympus Pen series has always sat one notch below the OM-D E-M5 in terms of quality. Never would we have expected that out of the middle-end Pen series, a serious competitor for the OM-D would be born – that is, until the Pen E-P5 came onto the scene. Now, like Olympic swimming champion Michael Phelps and teammate Ryan Lochte, the OM-D finds itself with a formidable rival on its own team. Which is better? And more importantly, which is more suited to you as a photographer? Well, you’ll have to read this comparison to find out!
Mirrorless Buying guide
- 8 Great Accessories Every Olympus OM-D E-M5 User Should Consider
- The 8 Most Useful Accessories for your Fujifilm X100s
- Not too big, not too small: 10 great camera bags for your mirrorless camera
- The 8 Best Mirrorless Cameras for Professional Photographers (2013)
- Which are the best mirrorless cameras under $500?
- The best Micro Four Thirds lenses for your Olympus or Panasonic
- Which is the best Micro Four Thirds camera for 2013?
- Which mirrorless camera should I buy as a beginner?
Who are we?
Welcome, fellow mirrorless fan! We're glad to have you around.
My name is Mathieu, and I am a professional photographer who has ditched the DSLR for mirrorless cameras for use on the job. My partner Heather and I created this website, MirrorLessons, to share our passion for mirrorless technology with the world, testing the latest models and demonstrating their practicality in the professional field.
Want to find out more about us? Click here to read on...
Nov 22, 2013
Nov 5, 2013
Oct 21, 2013
Sep 25, 2013
Sep 3, 2013
Jul 3, 2013
Subscribe to MirrorLessons
Want to receive an email when we post a new article? Join our mailing list and never miss an update!
Socialize with us!
Dec 5, 2013
Nov 21, 2013
Nov 14, 2013
Oct 25, 2013
Oct 22, 2013
Looking for something mirrorless?
Most Popular Posts
Apr 21, 2013
Apr 6, 2013
Sep 18, 2013
Jul 2, 2013
Aug 23, 2013